Sunday 24 July 2011

How's your mullet...

Now trending, according to style bible Vogue, is the mullet dress.  Like its hair counterpart, it's business at the front - legs, and a party at the back! This will be hard to pull off if you're not blessed with great legs, a softer approach like Diane Kruger or Berardi's dress is the way to go.


Model Anja Rubik's Pucci wedding dress

Antonio Berardi - the softer approach - my favourite

Diane Kruger in Chanel

Style maven-Olivia Palermo

Alexander McQueen

Full out glamour by Giambattista Valli's first couture outing

Stella McCartney-sporting the trend since her AW 2010 collection

Lady Gaga - she can do whatever,whenever!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I just don't know about this one, I don't think it's something I would wear!!

    Hope you're well lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I never knew it was called a mullet dress (fairly obvious now i see) - I dig it - love the one Anja Rubik wore - awesome. Hope you are having a great weekend.
    ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah, check out this style on non-model/non-celeb types...I think it looks fab: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendy-brandes/mullets-go-mainstream_b_894203.html

    ReplyDelete